Estepona is a beautiful coastal town located in the province of Malaga, Spain. With over 20 km of coastline, Estepona is home to some of the most stunning beaches in the region. Here are some of the best beaches in Estepona that you should definitely visit:
- and secluded cove that is ideal for families with children. The crystal-clear waters and gentle waves make it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. There are also a number of beach bars and restaurants where you can enjoy some delicious seafood.
- Playa de la Rada: This is one of the most popular beaches in Estepona, and for good reason. The golden sands stretch for over 2km and are lined with palm trees and beach bars. The waters are calm and shallow, making it ideal for swimming and sunbathing. There are also plenty of water sports activities available here.
- Playa del Saladillo: Located to the west of Estepona, Playa del Saladillo is a long stretch of sandy beach that is perfect for long walks. The beach is backed by dunes and pine trees, giving it a natural feel. The waters are also great for kitesurfing. You also find two centers for kiting.
- Playa del Padrón: This beach is located to the east of Estepona and is known for its dark sand and crystal-clear waters. There are plenty of beach bars and restaurants where you can enjoy some delicious seafood, and there are also a number of water sports activities available here.
- Playa de Guadalmansa: Located to the west of Estepona, Playa de Guadalmansa is a long stretch of sandy beach that is perfect for long walks. The beach is relatively quiet and the waters are calm, making it ideal for swimming and sunbathing.
Overall, Estepona is a beautiful destination with plenty of stunning beaches to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to relax or a lively beach with plenty of water sports activities, Estepona has something for everyone.